Coding the Remote Control Handsets
The two remote control handsets and one wall switch are factory coded to the unit.
Additional remote handsets can be coded as follows (maximum of 6 can be coded into one unit)
- Push and hold the "P" and "+" buttons at the same time until the LED 7 flashes, then let them go
- Push and hold "+" until LED 7 glows strongly and release
- Press desired handset button twice, LED 7 will flash
- If more handsets are to be programmed, push and hold "+" until LED 7 glows and program handset
- Repeat for all additional handsets
- Push "P" to end setup.
Note that if more than 6 remotes are attempted to be coded the first remote code
will be deleted.
Details of the product above will be automatically included with your enquiry.
© Copyright NZ Garage Door Remotes | Discount Garage Door Remotes - Site map Phone: 0211724470 Auckland New Zealand