UPGRADED REPLACEMENT REMOTE CONTROL COMPATIBLE WITH 8 DIP SWITCH PARKER TILT-A-MATIC AND THE OTHER REMOTES BELOW.
Suits TRG306 TRG303 TRG300 TR300 TRV300 TV300 Tilt A Matic Tiltamatic 303mhz Parker And Doormate.
- You will receive the red button keyring remote not the Old obsolete large original remote
- Works and easily codes the same as the old large 8 switch remote
- 8 dip switch coding
- Just copy the switch setting in your old remote (see Coding Instructions)
- Your existing remotes will continue to work
- Small keychain size with single push button
- You do not need any existing working remotes
- Easy Instructions with step by step photos provided
- Your old tiltamatic might have a blue, black, or red button but they all have 8 switches.
1-To Code Just Remove The Cover Of Your Old Remote And Locate Dipswitches.
2-Remove The Cover Of New Remote And Match The 8 Switches To The Same Positions As Old Remotes
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE AN EXISTING REMOTE FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS OR WATCH OUR CODING VIDEO
1- Turn Off Power To Garage Door Motor At Plug Socket
2-Looking from outside garage inwards remove the screw from front of right hand motor side cove
3-You will see electrical circuit board with 8 small switches on a block numbered 1 to 8. some will be switched up and some switched down.take note of these.
5- now unscrew back of your remote and you will see the same switches in your remote.turn these on and off to match the setting on your motor circuit board.e.g 1=up,2=dwn etc
6-now put your opener casing back on and turn power back on
screw your remote back together and push your remote button to open or close door.