Compatible With DoorHan sectional door operators and other automation systems includes RSD01 Hybrid series, RSD02 series residential sectional doors, ISD01 and ISD02 series industrial sectional doors, SECTIONAL 500, 750, FAST 750, 1200, DIY 500 residential sectional door motors, SHAFT 20, 30, 50, 60, 120 industrial sectional door motor, SLIDING 300, 800, 1300, 2100 sliding gates motor, LINEAR and LEVER swing gate motor, barriers motor as well as other standalone receivers made by DoorHan.
HOW TO PROGRAM YOUR REMOTE:
Program to Gate / Garage Door Openers the same way as original DOORHAN Transmitter 4 remotes, please refer to your receiver's user manual. For a typical DOORHAN Garage Control Panel, the programming procedure is as follows:
1. Press and release the button R on the receiver.
2. The left side of display panel will show 0 then disappears immediately.
3. Press any button twice, coding is completed.
4. Press the transmitter button to test operation.
Note: To remove a single transmitter's code or all transmitter codes from the receiver memory please refer to your receiver manual.
Delete All Codes
Sometimes it is necessary to delete all stored codes from receiver, such as when lost remote, please refer to the following steps.
1. Turn on the power to DHRE-2 receiver unit.
2. Press CODE button for 10 seconds CODE1 (or SW1) - if you are using CH1, CODE2 (or SW2) - if you are using CH2.
3. LED1 will be flashing 10 seconds then switch off for 2 seconds and flash twice to confirm that the memory is clear.
4. Release the button. All the stored codes including the courtesy light codes should now be deleted. Confirm this by pressing the transmitters previously used to operate the device. There should be no response.