This Is A Very Popular Cheaper But Well Made Alternative To The Original BFT Remotes Below.
It Comes With Battery Coding Instructions And A 12 Month Warranty
replaces many BFT remote control models including genuine BFT MITTO 2M key fob remotes, as well as other BFT remote models such as MITTO 4M, MITTO 2A, MITTO 4A, MITTO B RCB02 R1, MITTO B RCB02 R2, MITTO B RCB02 R3, MITTO B RCB04 R1, MITTO B RCB04 R2, MITTO B RCB04 R3, MITTO B RCB04 R1 Vineyard, MITTO B RCB04 R1 Sunrise, MITTO B RCB04 R1 Clear Ice, MITTO B RCB04 R6 Rainbow, TRC1, TRC2, TRC4, KLEIO B RCA02 R1, KLEIO B RCA04 R1 etc, it also works with BFT radio remote systems using PR2, RB, GHIBLI remote control.
Compatible BFT garage door & gate operators includes DEIMOS ULTRA BT A400, A400 V, A600, A600 V, DEIMOS BT A400, A400 V, A600, A600 V, DEIMOS 700, ARES ULTRA BT A1000, A1500, ARES BT A1000, A1000 V, A1500, A1500 V, ARES 1000, 1000 V, 1500, 1500 V, ICARO N F, N F V, TR3500 TRI 400, TRI 230, OBERON CE slide gate automation systems, PHOBOS BT A25, A40, KUSTOS BT A25, A40, KUSTOS ULTRA BT A25, A40, PHOBOS N BT, VIRGO, IGEA BT, E5 N, ELI 250 N BT, ELI 250 N swing gates electromechanical automation systems, BOTTICELLI 2.5, 3.9, EOS 120, ARGO G garage door openers, ORO E, LUX BT 2B, LUX G BT 2B, LUX B, 2B, L, G, FC 2B, GV-2B, GV-R, P7, P4.5, SUB BT, SUB E RH, E LH, G RH, G LH, R RH, R LH, ER RH, ER LH, EL RH, EL LH, RH, LH hydraulic swing gates automation, REEL RUA A10, A20, A30, A50 roller shutter automation systems, ECOSOL BOX solar-powered system, XPASS B 275, B 330, RANCH D 275, PILLAR B 275, RANCH C 275, STOPPY MBB KIT 219, STOPPY B 115, 200, DAMPY B 115, 219, RANCH B 219 rising bollards, MAXIMA ULTRA 35 SM, 68 SM, MAXIMA 30, 60, 80, MICHELANGELO BT A 60 U, 80 U, GIOTTO 30 BT, 30S BT, 60 BT, 60S BT, GIOTTO BT A 30S U, 60S U, 30 U, 60 U, MOOVI 30, 30S, 60, TWIN ON LIGHT, OFF LIGHT road barriers, VISTA SL, VISTA SL C, VISTA TL, VISTA SW, PRV20, PRV40 automatic pedestrian doors, WIND RM roll-up door automations, ARGO, PEGASO B CJA, FORB sectional and folding door operators as well as other standalone receivers made by BFT.
Transmitting frequency at 433.92 MHz, features secure self-learning rolling code encoder, uses 1 x 12V 27A alkaline battery, remote control distance is around 50m, with sliding cover protection.
Remote Coding Instructions
Programming of your new remote control – overview
There are many different types of receivers, so coding varies based on the type of receiver that you have.
To simply put it, if your receiver has a digital screen, use
If your receiver does not have a digital screen, use option 1.
1) Receiver without digital screen (first type of receiver):
1. Open your motor, and try and find the receiver. If your receiver is in a case, then
remove the casing. You are trying to find something that looks like a control board
2. If you wish the transmitter to activate output 1, press push button SW1,
otherwise press push button SW2 to activate output 2. The LED light on receiver
will start to flash
3. Press and release the number “3” and the number “4” button on your new
remote control at the same time. The will cause the LED to stop flashing, and
4. Press and release the number any button on your new remote control that you
want to use to control your garage/gate. This will cause the LED to flash fast. This
indicates that that button on your new remote has been coded. After about 1
second, the LED will continue flashing, but will be flashing slowly.
5. If you would like to code in additional remotes, this is the time to do it. You will
need to start again using the additional remote and complete steps 3 & 4 for each
additional remote. Whether you code additional remotes or not, once you have
finished coding your remote(s), the LED should be flashing slowly
5. Wait 15 seconds
6. Your new remote control/controls are now programmed
Receiver with digital screen (second type of receiver):
1. Press the “OK” button on your receiver twice. The screen displays “PARA.”
2. Press the “-“ button on your receiver twice. The screen displays “RADIO.”
3. Press the “OK” button on your receiver once. The screen displays “ADJ STRT.”
4. Press the “OK” button on your receiver once. The screen displays “Hidden
5. Press the number “3” and the number “4” button on your new remote control at
the same time. Keep them pressed down.
6. Keep holding the buttons down until the screen displays “released”. Let the
buttons go. The screen displays “Desired Button”.
7. Press and release the button on your new remote control that you want to use to
control your gate/garage. The screen displays “OK”.
8. If you would like to program an additional remote: When “ADJ STRT” appears,
press “OK” to code an additional remote, and follow the instructions displayed.
9. After coding the remote(s), wait about 30 seconds.
10. Your new remote(s) control is programmed.