UPGRADED REPLACEMENT REMOTE CONTROL COMPATIBLE WITH 8 DIP SWITCH TILT-A-MATIC AND THE OTHER REMOTES BELOW.
Suits TRG306 TRG303 TRG300 TR300 TRV300 TV300 Tilt A Matic Tiltamatic 303mhz Parker And Doormate.
- You will receive the red button keyring remote not the Old obsolete large original remote
- Works and easily codes the same as the old large 8 switch remote
- 8 dip switch coding
- Just copy the switch setting in your old remote (see Coding Instructions)
- Your existing remotes will continue to work
- Small keychain size with single push button
- You do not need any existing working remotes
- Easy Instructions with step by step photos provided
- Your old tiltamatic might have a blue, black, or red button but they all have 8 switches.
If You Have An Existing Remote
1-To Code Just Remove The Cover Of Your Old Remote And Locate Dipswitches.
2-Remove The Cover Of New Remote And Match The 8 Switches To The Same Positions As Old Remotes
If You Do Not Have An Existing Remote Control
1- Turn Off Power To Garage Door Motor At Plug Socket
2-Take light covers off side of motor and unscrew light bulbs
3-Take the 2 screws out of each side of metal Opener Case and remove metal casing
4-You will see electrical circuit board with 8 small switches on a block numbered 1 to 8some will be switched up and some switched down.take note of these.
5- now unscrew back of your remote and you will see the same switches in your remote.turn these on and off to match the setting on your motor circuit board.e.g 1=up,2=dwn etc6-now put your opener casing back on and put screws and light bulbs back in and turn power back on
screw your remote back together and push your remote button to open or close door.
Details of the product above will be automatically included with your enquiry.