Art: PTX4 DESCRIPTION
• Automatic Technology - 4 channel garage remote
• Uses SecuraCode® code hopping technology
• Controls upto 4 different doors or gates
• Suitable for pocket, or key chain COMPATIBILITY
• Suits Models: All ATA 433.92MHz Door Motors, ATA GDO-2 v5, v6, v7, ATA GDO-4 v3, v4, v5, v6, ATA GDO-6 v1, v2, ATA GDO-7 v1 SecuraLift II, ATA GDO-8 v1, v2, ATA GDO-9 v1. Not compatible with TrioCodeTM Garage Door Motors.
Remote Programming Steps Storing Transmitter Code PTX4
1. Press and hold the blue ‘Door Code’ button on the opener or ‘SW1’ or ‘SW2’ on the receiver board.
2. Press the remote button you would like to use for 2 seconds.
3. Release the remote button and wait for 2 seconds. Press the same button again for 2 seconds.
4. Release the ‘Door Code’ or ‘SW’ button’.
5. Press transmitter to test.
Storing Transmitter from a Remote Location PTX4
1. Take any precoded transmitter. Press the button which functions the door/gate motor and release after activation.
2. Insert a small needle into the ‘Coding Hole’, press and hold firmly.
3. Within 10 seconds using your new remote, press and hold the button you would like to use for 2 seconds.
4. Release the remote button and wait for 2 seconds. Press the same button again for 2 seconds. This button should now be coded.
5. Wait for 10 seconds. Press transmitter to test.
Deleting Remote Controls from your Motor
1. Turn off the power to the opener
2. Press and hold the blue ‘Door Code’ button on the opener or ‘SW1’ on the receiver board.
3. Turn on the power on again, while holding the button. The coding LED will illuminate to show the memory has been cleared