This Remote Is Replaced By Our Very Well Made Stylish Key Ring Remote Control In 2nd Photo.
Works Up To 4 Garage Doors Or Gates. Sliding cover To Save Pushing Buttons By Accident.
- 062170/433EBD (Remote)
- Controll-A-Door 4 (CAD4) - If your original remote has two buttons with ridges/grooves on the left button then your motor is not compatible.
- Controll-A-Door 5 (CAD5)
- Controll-A-Door R (CAD R)
- Controll-A-Door P (CAD P)
- Controll-A-Door Shed Master
- FAM P
- FAM RDO
- FIRMAMATIC SDO
- FIRMAMATIC RDO
- FAM R
- EL R
- Not Compatible with other brand motors
- Not Compatible with 27MHz remotes (this will either be on the back or inside your remote)
- Not Compatible if remote has DIP switches (7-12 little switches inside the remote)
- Not Compatible with 062150 remotes (this remote looks similar remotes pictured in our listing, but has ridges/grooves on the left button)
1. Press and hold the button on the hand-held remote* that you wish to operate your garage door. 2. Press and release the “Smart” button on the back panel of the opener. 3. The light globe will blink when the code has been accepted. If light globe is not installed, two clicks will be heard.
To Erase All Codes From Opener Receiver Memory To deactivate any unwanted remote, first erase all codes: Press and hold the “Smart” button on opener until the smart indicator light goes out (approximately 6 seconds). All previous codes are now erased.
Details of the product above will be automatically included with your enquiry.