This remote control Is A Genuine Aprimatic replacement 100% compatible with following APRIMATIC remote models:
APRIMATIC TM4 (not compatable with tx2m
- 100% original APRIMATIC remote control
- Number of channels: 4 Channel - Assign up to 4 different channels to the 4 buttons.
- Transmitting Distance: up to150m (500 ft.)
- Frequency: 433,92MHz Rolling code!!!
- Code Number of Code Combinations: Over 4.29 Billion Random Codes
- Easy programming which takes less than 30 seconds
Programming Instructions for APRIMATIC remote controls
1. Open the casing of your receiver. It is located next to your motor.
2. On the receiver circuit board, press the programming button (B1). The LED light of the receiver illuminates.
3. Press a button on your new remote control for 2 seconds.
4. Wait 15 seconds. The receiver LED light turns off.
5. Your new remote control is programmed.
Programming Instructions for already programmed APRIMATIC remote controls
1. Approach your motor so you are standing a few feet away from it. 2. Press all buttons on the remote control that has already been programmed at the same time. Let them go. The receiver emits a beep.
3. Simultaneously press all buttons on your new remote control. Let them go. The beep stops. Wait 2 seconds. The beep starts back up.
4. Press a button on your new remote control. Let it go.
5. The beep stops. Wait 2 seconds. The beep starts back up.
6. Wait 10 seconds. The beep stops.
7. Your new remote control is programmed.