Compatable With The Below Superlift,Avanti And Windsor Openers
SuperLift Avanti/Centurion/ Windsor Coding Instructions
Centurion Coding Instructions
The 433MHz code hopping remote provides state of the art security by providing up to 1.2 billion possible code combinations. A new digital code is generated each time the button is pressed thereby ensuring the total security of your garage and its contents from potential coded scanning devices. Up to 12 individual Hand Transmitter codes may be stored.
Remotes may be coded as follows;
1. Hinge open the Courtesy Lamp Cover to expose the “Learn Button.
2. Locate one of the Hand Transmitterssupplied with the opener
3. Momentarily press the “Learn Button (*LED Indicator will glow solid)
4. Momentarily press the Remote button youwant to control the door - LED indicator will extinguish
5. Momentarily press the same Remote buttonagain - LED indicator will begin to flash rapidly,programming is complete once the LED Indicator ceases to flash
6. Close the Courtesy Lamp Cover
All Remote codes may be deleted as follows;
1. Hinge open the Courtesy Lamp Cover toexpose the“Learn” Button
2. Momentarily press the “Learn” Button -LED indicator will glow solid
3. Press and hold the black “Run” Button -LED indicator will begin to flash rapidly
4. All Remote Codes will have been deletedonce the LED Indicator ceases to flash
5. Close the Courtesy Lamp Cover
Details of the product above will be automatically included with your enquiry.
© Copyright NZ Garage Door Remotes | Discount Garage Door Remotes - Site map Phone: 0211724470 Auckland New Zealand